Betaine HCL 98% is produce by using TMA, Sodium carbonate & Hydrochloric acid. The properties of betaine derive from Nature or synthetic products are equal, unveiling a cheaper, non hygroscopic & non seasonal source of betaine HCL for feed industry.
|Impurities- NIL||Moisture < 1%|
|Thermostable & Heavy Metal Limit :-||Lead(NMT 20)/Arsenic (NMT 2)|
- Betaine act as osmolyte to prevent cell damage, protecting them from osmotic stress & dehydration by maintaining their water & ion balance.
- Reducing the negative effects of heat stress.
- As methyl donors, betaine sparing Methionine & Choli
- Increased absorption of nutrients & maintain gut integrity.
- Improved litter moisture level
- Improved resistance to coccidiosis
- Improves Carcass Quality
25Kg bag color coded in White.
store in clean & dry condition, protected from light. Avoid source of combustion.
The product is stable at least 2 years if store under recommended conditions in unopened original bag.