Biofos is a feed grade Monocalcium Phosphate, Manufacturing in Florida (U.S.A).
It is a source of highly available phosphorous (P) & calcium (Ca) that will help to meet the demand of phosphate for poultry and aqua.
For over 50 year BIOFOS has been the standard by which a other feed phosphates are compared.
Dark Grey Granule.
|Phosphorus: 21 % Min||Fluorine: 0. 21% Max|
|Calcium: 15% Min||Bio-availability: 99.8%|
- BIOFOS has consistence quality and available throughout the year.
- BIOFOS has granular form that provides superior blending capabilities and less waste due to airborne dust.
- BIOFOS keeps equipment and environment clean.
- BIOFOS has high relative biological availability (99.8%), proven by live trial.
- BIOFOS can reduce your per unit P costs when considering all above factors during feed formulation.
25Kg bag color coded in grey.
store in clean & dry condition, protected from light. Avoid source of combustion.
The product is stable at least 2 years if store under recommended conditions in unopened original bag.